The Human Body Temperature Monitoring solution offers the latest hybrid thermal network camera that combines a Vanadium Oxide (VOx) sensor with a 2 MP visible-light sensor. The solution also provides a blackbody calibration device that maintains a constant temperature as a reference point for the thermal camera. The thermal camera coupled with the blackbody calibration device and a feature-rich 4 TB Network Video Recorder delivers a contactless solution for continuous, contactless, and non-invasive temperature monitoring.
Human Body Temperature Measuring technology assists in preventing the spread of viral diseases by allowing for quick, accurate detection of elevated body temperatures. Thermal imaging equipment can easily be installed and implemented to detect elevated body temperature in environments such as airports, hospitals, clinics, office buildings, cruise ships, and any large public gathering location.
- Thermal: 256 × 192px, 7mm Lens
- Visible: 2MP, 8mm Lens
- White Light and Loudspeaker Alarm
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°F (With Blackbody)
- Thermal Body Temperature Measurement
- Blackbody working with thermal camera
- Accurate temperature measurement, safe and effective
- Non-contact screening, fast pass
- Multi-person measurement, efficient access
- Visual abnormal alert to facilitate back-tracking
- Non-mask detection for the intelligent control